Updated 5-July-2008 to reflect changes in Version 3.1.04.
ImageIngesterPro Version 3.1.02 has just been posted for Windows and OS X.
The new multi-card feature, allowing you to ingest up to 8 cards at once, is now available on Windows.
(That feature was released for OS X last week.)
Changes in this version (for both platforms except where noted):
- Supported on Windows as well as OS X
- Better use of color on Ingestion Monitor panel (e.g., green for OK, orange for stopped)
- Spaces around items in lists in IPTC metadata now removed (keywords, catalog sets, and people)
- XMP sidecar comment now at end, to improve compatibility (e.g., with ExifTool)
- Better diagnostics for some errors
- Bug fix: Sometimes the pre-conversion backup folder was passed to the viewer instead of the primary folder
- Bug fix: Ingesting from thumbnail choices didn’t work if source was set to “user choice”
- Bug fix: Sometimes main window was not seen in its entirety on Windows
- Bug fix: On Windows, text in edit fields was sometimes superimposed on itself
- Bug fix: On Windows, GPS tagging could result in number-range folder not properly named
- Bug fix: Pressing Set button for Destination or File Handling reset unsaved Quick Field values
- Several other minor bugs fixed
Known limitations and bugs: Final ingestion counts missing; no partitioning; multi-camera shoot feature not fully tested.