- New option to store hashes for TIFFs even though the structure check calls them invalid. (IV’s TIFF checker often reports valid TIFFs as invalid because the TIFF format isn’t standardized.) [New for Windows; previously appeared in 1.2.01 for OS X]
- New option to limit number of subprocesses. Useful if you have multiple CPUs and/or cores and don’t want IV to use them all. [New for Windows; previously appeared in 1.2.01 for OS X]
- Bug fix for OS X: Number of hashes for valid images stored was sometimes reported incorrectly (did not affect actual hashes).
- Bug fix for Windows: The Start-menu shortcut was ImageVerifier.exe instead of ImageVerifier. (If you had the old version, both shortcuts will take you to the new version; you can delete (not uninstall) ImageVerifier.exe if you like.)
- Bug fix for Windows: The installer causes clashes with ImageIngester that caused the wrong program to be launched when a card was inserted. (Unconfirmed user report; installer was regenerated to try to fix the problem.)
- Bug fix for Windows: The DNG-Converter choice in the Preferences panel did not show up correctly as soon as the choice was made (although it was set correctly).
- Tools-View Internal Log changed to Tools-View External Log to match ImageIngester terminology.
- Minor bug fixes and internal improvements.