Updated 5-July-2008 to reflect changes in Version 3.1.04.
Here’s what’s changed since yesterday (both platforms):
- Number range used now reported on main window and external logs
- Bug fix: Post-conversion backup checkbox not recorded in presets
- Bug fix: Spaces in keywords caused keyword to be truncated
- “Successful ingestion” status on Ingestion Monitor panel now includes image count
- Total image count now reported on Ingestion Monitor panel and stored in database ingestion table.
The only remaining limitation now relative to Version 2.3 is that partitioning isn’t yet supported. Also, the multi-camera-shoot feature hasn’t been tested.